Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas with the Bradshaw's


Mantle Decorating is new for me. This is the first house with a fireplace.
Christmas Mantle


There are a few blogs out there in blogger land that I love to view.
I noticed many mantles with garlands decorated with Christmas ornaments, stockings hung with care, candles in different sizes and shapes.
Nativity Scene

Since they all are lovely, however, I couldn't duplicate. So I thought of my Nativity scene, which I haven't had out of the box for about 5 years. And I knew what my mantle would display. 
3 Kings, JESUS, Mary & Joseph

3 Kings brought presents of; gold, frankincense and myrrh

Shepherd boy, sheep, 3 Kings, JESUS, Mary & Joseph, donkey, & a cow

The Nativity Figures
The remembrance of our Saviour, Christ Jesus, brings me JOY. 


Gold Jingle Bell Wreath



JOY
I have a few more things to show you before Christmas arrives, so stay tuned for my next feature. 

See ya
Connie



No comments: