Monday, April 13, 2015

Call it a Teen Girl's Bedroom

Call it a Teen Girl's Bedroom

I was screen shopping today and found the most amazing pieces for a Teen Girl's Bedroom.All of this screen shopping started because of the sales alert email I received in my inbox. A couple of clicks later and I saw this Red Rug. Okay, they call it Multi Pink but it looks really red to me. It is so bright and not fussy with a design on it that lead me to take a closer look. The size (40 x 60) is just right for being placed infront of a bed. It can be vacuumed for easy weekly cleaning. Perfect for a kids room, and did you know it's fire retardant. 
Ethan Allen

1. Modern Geometry l$269.00

2. Adam Chair, Webber/Red $1,449.00 $942.00

3. Colin Chest $1,999.00

4. Radiant Flat-weave Rug, Multi Pink $126.00 - $651.00

5. Lucy Night Table $899.00

6. Mountable Metal Extension Lamp $379.00 $155.00

7. White Sheets with Red Embroidery Buy All or One

My teen girl's bedroom or this young lady bedroom started to evolve as I selected more pieces to go along with the red rug. With every piece of furniture I selected I found myself considering how my daughter definetly could take these with her as she heads out for college or embarks on her new phase of life. Then a thought came to me about my changed way of thinking.  
Ethan Allen


8.Fuzzy Pink Polka Dot Pillow $89.00

9. Charcoal and White Quad Pillow $109.00

10. Fuzzy Dot Sham, Pink $69.00 - $79.00

11. Bevan Mirror $399.00

12. Emily Petite Desk Starting at $789.00

13. Ellsworth Poster Bed $799.00 - $919.00

14. Linen Rod Pocket Panel $349.00 - $379.00

15. Espresso Cylinder Table Lamp $399.00 $286.00

How my shopping has also evolved over time. I use to shop in the 'here and now' frame of mind, which really wasted a lot of money. I like the idea of how I thought about how this piece of furniture would be useful in the future. How the items I selected would last and be useful to her down the road.  I know my design habits of thinking ahead have come from life experiences. This is a quality I as a designer would bring to you as we work through selecting items that would stand the test of time. 

I offer you my talents to design your home to help you get the very most for your investment. Contact me through email; bradshawhouse@gmail.com 

Connie Bradshaw

No comments: