Thursday, January 29, 2015

Interior Design - Kitchen Designer Eric Rorer


KITCHEN RENOVATION 1065 PRO
KITCHEN RENOVATION 1065 PRO


Playing around with the floor plan I came up with an idea to extend the kitchen space into the now currently called Office Room. This allotted me a larger area to add an island into the center of the room. Although the island is still on the small size, it can be pushed under the South window when more floor space is needed.
 FACING EAST KITCHEN 1065 PRO

I was searching for a an idea to add interest to this design that would coincide with the homes style. Taking into consideration the owners likes and dislikes I have chosen the following from HGTV. A kitchen design by Eric Rorer.

Designer Eric Rorer. HGTV

Is this the best kitchen for this house layout? Love that sparkeling white backsplash above the stove and the stools are sooo my style. They make the room feel welcoming, inviting. I can imagine myself sitting here with my morning coffee.
Until next time.
Connie

No comments: