Friday, January 24, 2014

I Love Sweat Shirt's!

I love sweat shirts!
My love for comfy sweat shirts probably comes from the my love of the outdoors. We camped a lot. Still do. Nothing makes me more happy than pulling on a sweat shirt either while at a campground or just a day out running errands. I’d wear a sweat shirt everyday if I could.
I have for while been searching for sweat shirts that are still offering that comfy coziness with a disguise of stylish beauty. Stumbled across these this morning. YEAH!!! I want them all.
They are from Coldwater Creek.


The black with white polka dots is a little more classier than what I typically can find.



This sweatshirt jacket looks good enough  for a PTO meeting, and Wednesday night Church.

 Oh the different colored dots of blue make your eye roam around this sweatshirt. I so want this one.
I'd wear either this color block blue around the house or at the campground for sure. I see this with my fave jeans and sneakers.
This one looks black, but actually is a dark navy color. Again one of my jeans & sneaker combo's and simply to wear while doing my housework and chauffeuring the kids.

Hope you love these too. Michigan weather requires a few of these in the closet.
Connie

No comments: